Sunday, July 8, 2012

Faerie Mound



The full round moon hangs up in the sky. It beckons things to come out and play. To shed disguises and pretenses. To come and play around the faerie mound.

Upon the hill sits a door, a hidden door. Only those with the sight can see. It’s not usual for a Sighted one to glance on the Unseelie Court. But it isn’t unheard of.

In the full moon, the Faeries become brave. They want to commune with their Mother Moon. They want to embrace their true nature. Through the hidden door they go. Out into the human world they are seen by the Sighted One.

She heard the stories. She wanted to see. Although warned by her grandmother not to look upon them. She went to the faerie mound to see if she could actually see them. And see them she did.

Riley got more than she bargained for. She watched as the faeries emerge. Though some were strange to her eyes, they were alluring. There was something about them that she just couldn’t look away from. Girls with the thinnest bodies that their backs were concaved, men with lower fangs jutting from their mouths, a woman wearing what looked like spider webs with what looked to be bloody wings.

Then she was spotted. Luckily for her, even though she didn’t know it at the time, it was by a traded faerie. A Seelie courtier, a pawn to broker peace, who was more than slightly changed by his new surroundings.

Where the Unseelie might have sex and then kill a human for sport. Seelies usually kept them as pets of sorts, a concubine in better cases.

He noticed Riley watching, he had a certain fondness for human females. He found them soft and comforting. Little did he know she was Sighted, and saw them for what they truly were. Even the most human looking faeries, are not. He walked to her, “Miss are you aware that the faeries you are watching would blind you for looking upon them,” hoping to startle her.

“I know they are faeries, and I know you are one too. If you came and told me, it means you aren’t the kind to kill me?” Riley had in turn managed to startle the faerie courtier.

“My you are a clever girl. You may call me Puck,” the courtier smiled as he licked his lips. 

There was something about the way he said it, and the sound of him licking his lips, it made Riley turn to look at this faerie. To appraise him. She came to look at faeries, she figured and here is one up close and personal.

“Is your name really Puck?”

“I think you know more about faeries than to think I would tell you my real name.” He was intrigued by the fact that she was Sighted and seemly unafraid of him. Surely she had a family that had explained these things to her. These unspoken rules. She knew he wouldn’t blind her since he told her the others would. Why was she not afraid?

“I do, are you a fan of Shakespeare? Did he really know faeries? Or did he just make it all up?” Riley was insanely curious about all things faerie. It was her grandmother’s greatest bane.

The faerie Puck laughed, a hearty laugh. “If I didn’t know better I would say you were one of us. So curious little Seer.”

“Insatiable. That’s how my teachers described me, till my grandmother pulled me out of school.” Riley shrugged. Eying the faerie up and down. He was very attractive, with his pointed ears, and sharp collarbone.

“I feel like a piece of meat with you looking at me like that. Why don’t you follow me?” Laughing to himself, he wondered if she was a virgin. It had been too long since he had one. He turned to lead her away from the mound, into a lovely meadow that reminded him of home. With the Seer following him as if entranced, even though he knew she wasn’t.

 “A piece of meat?”

Puck chuckled. A human virgin, surprising in this day and age.

“What are you laughing about?” Riley came up on his side and linked her arm through his. “I’ve been homeschooled since I was 11. Which means I missed out on my teenage years in high school. I find you attractive if that’s what you meant.”

“In a matter of speaking, yes, that’s what I was saying. But I was chuckling at the thought of laying with you in the flowers.”

“Lay with me?” Riley stopped short. The stories they flashed through her mind. “You want to have SEX with me?”

“Are you opposed to the idea little virgin Seer?”

Before Riley could think of an answer Puck had swung her around, scooped her up and continued his walk. He had a patch of wildflowers he wanted to lay her on. To deflower a virgin surrounded by the smells of home. He wondered if he had enough Seelie in him to be gentle with the little girl.

As he laid her on the wildflowers Riley found her voice, “you find attractive?”

“This is why humans are so stupid, you should have a hundred men chasing you. You are beautiful and full of life. A fleeting life but life nonetheless.” With that Puck climbed onto the Seer and kissed her. Long, hard and passionately. He ran his hands up and down her body. Taking in the sight of her wriggling, unsure of what to do. Leaning down he grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Nuzzling between her breasts.

Riley moaned and moved herself closer to him, wiggling. Puck chuckled and unclasped her bra, pushed her back down on the wildflowers and popped open her jeans. When he had them off of her he took in the sight of the young nubile body. So soft, fragile, delicate.

Of course he had been with the Unseelie for too long, thoughts of drawing her blood, leaving her covered in marks came unbidden to his mind.

Puck rubbed her clit through her panties and leaned down to her ear, whispering for her to cum for him, to drench her panties. Riley gasped as he touched her and moaned as he rubbed her faster, harder. Soon she was screaming her release and Puck was smiling smugly down at her.

Puck ripped her now soaked panties off her and shoved them in her mouth, “taste yourself.” Lost in the moment Riley opened her mouth hungrily then screamed muffled through them as Puck entered her slowly. The smallest hesitation came when he met resistance, Riley grasped as he torn her virginity from her.

Like an animal finally freed, Riley thrashed and reached up clawed his back as she tried to pull him closer. She clung to him as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. On and on he went till she went limp. Breathless and flushed Riley looked to him, “Are you going to let them blind me?”

“Never, my little Seer.” 


8 comments:

  1. For a second, I wondered if I was being blinded for looking/reading, then i realized it was just my glasses fogging up with all the heat. Steamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is quite the praise coming from you! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. you almost had me in panting mode! a time too long ago when my late wife was alive and well! I developed this habit of huge excitement when I first go down on her! incredible memory's! awesome

      Delete
  2. Very sweet! :)) But now I'm left wondering what happens to Riley....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she will make a reappearance =}

      Delete
    2. maybe Riley becomes attached or addicted if you will to her new found friend?

      Delete
    3. As a Sighted person she won't be able to be addicted to him, but definitely attached.

      Delete